Monday, November 7, 2011
Soma Frame News for 2012
So what is being updated for 2012 you ask?
- Double Cross: Our best selling frame gets a new color. The new Gun Metal Blue is not a traditionally classy as the Ivory, but the matte blue is neutral enough to go with a honey brown Brooks saddles as well as a variety of bar tape colors.
- Double Cross DC: The disc model with removable cantilever bosses will again be given old school downtube shifter bosses. The new color will be Slick Black.
Both the above models are available in small quantities now.
- Saga Touring frame: The new color is British Racing Green. We are also adding a 54cm size that fits 700c wheels for those who prefer them over 26" wheels (despite 26" wheels being easier to find while touring in other countries). The 26" wheel 54cm will still be available. This is an experiment. Available Jan. 2012
- Soma Juice: The popular Candy Apple Green will stay, but we will be adding Tange Stainless Steel Sliding Dropouts to our 29er. Available in February 2012.
- (UPDATE) Trademan Cargo frame: They just arrived!
- San Marcos: There have been a lot of inquiries regarding when are we getting a full size run? Probably in early December. Apologies for how long it's taking.
The Groove hardtail and Van Ness model are being retired to trim down the line.
There are no changes planned for our other models for 2012.