Thursday, April 10, 2014

3 Happy UK Soma Bicycle Belles


I wrote to you a few years ago trying to buy a Soma Mixte frame. You didn't sell to the UK then. I kept thinking of ways to get a  frame here then discovered last year that you were supplying James at Fine-ADC in Edinburgh. So here are the results:  not only me (in yellow) but mother and sister too. We get stopped and asked where we got our bikes. We are all delighted with them. Everyone should have one Soma Mixte frame road bike.

Elizabeth,

Denham,
United Kingdom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see a good old girl out on her bike.

Anonymous said...

So nice to see a family enjoying their Soma frames! What a great picture! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I have a Buena Vista road bike and I agree! Everyone should have one.