Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hayes's Smoothie

Hey SomaFab!

I figured I'd shoot you a photo of my 2014 Smoothie build for your blog, if you want it. I've had it built up for a bit over a month now, and I'm loving it so far. Long rides, road races, gravel, mud, rain, anything I throw at it, it takes in stride and with an amazing ride quality. Photo attached.



Build specs:

2014 Smoothie Frame, Slick Black, 58cm virtual
Matching Tange Fork
SRAM Red 10spd Shifters, Yaw Front Derailleur, Exogram Standard Crank/BB
SRAM Force Rear Derailleur, and Brakes
ZIPP Service Course SL Stem, Seatpost, and H-Bar
Shimano 5800-105C pedals
Fizik Arione saddle
DT Swiss R1950 wheels
32mm Avocet gumwall slicks
SKS Raceblade Long fenders with custom modified brackets

Complete weight right around 20lbs, it'll get down to 18 or less with the ENVE 2.0 fork and handbuilt wheels to come!

Thanks,

HK, Portland, OR

No comments: