Thursday, May 15, 2014

Paul's Stanyan 1x9

Hello!

I noticed that you have a habit of posting customer bikes on your blog, so I thought I'd send in the Stanyan that my local shop, Love Bikes, just finished building for me here in Pittsburgh, PA.


It's a 54cm frame with a 1x9 setup, mainly for cruising around downtown Pittsburgh. It's got a Velocity A23 wheelset laced to Shimano 105 hubs, a Shimano 105 rear cassette/derailleur, FSA Gimondi single speed crank, Tektro brakes, downtube mounted shifter, and a handful of small parts from Origin8 (seat post, bars, brake levers). It's been super fun to ride around town so far, and I can't wait to put some more miles on it. The frame is surprisingly light (my whole build probably weighs somewhere around 25lbs), super responsive, and fun to ride.

Thanks,

Paul
Post a Comment