Thursday, July 31, 2014

David's Double Cross Disc

Evan, 

Heres a couple shots the day I finished her, and one on a single track near my house.


She’s built off your DC Disc 50 frame with your fork, running gear consist of full Sram Rival, w/ a Simano Ultegra cassette & chain for smoother transition thru the gears.  


I used your Hellyer pedal, I like the style and weight and I didn’t want a clip in on this bike. The stopping power comes from TRP Spyre SLC 140/160. Although their recent recall I haven’t experienced any issues with them, and I like them better then any other brake thus far.  


Cockpit is full Thomson Elite for stem & post and the bars are their MTB Carbon. Chris King head set & BB. Specialized Phenom Saddle & Rocca locking grips.  


All this rolls effortlessly on Stan's ZTR Iron Cross wheels with Continental Speed Ride 700x42’s.   

Coming off Salsa frames for years I must admit Im far more impressed with this set up then any other bike I’ve owned. 

Kindest Regards.
Dave S.

Rhode Island

No comments: