Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So scandalous!


Divorcing my almost NEW Giant XTC 2 - $750 (Cabbagetown)


Date: 2010-06-29, 11:07PM EDT
Reply to: sale-4dyu9-1818360923@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Me - We need to talk
ME - I... I don't think we should see each other anymore

XTC = What! Why?

ME - It's not you, I swear.

XTC - I'm too big... that's it isn't it!

ME = no, not at all... Hell, I'm 6'. technically I'm too big for you.

XTC - Is it my shifters? You don't like the Deore's anymore...

ME - No! I'm telling you it's me, you're perfect. You ride better than any other bike

XTC - What!!! you ass hole! you've been riding other bikes!
XTC - god I can't believe you!

ME - Yes, ok I admit it! you're just too... hybrid for me.

XTC - Her shocks are bigger aren't they.

ME - god dammit, can we not... please.

XTC - I hate you. As soon as I find someone new I'm leaving.

ME - hahaha, don't make me laugh, what are you gunna do, post a classified on Craigslist?

.... ... ... ...

Fuck you Giant.XTC 2.... I hate you... even though we were only together for less than a year, you let me ride you maybe 10 times! I never want to see you again.
Here are all the naked pictures I have of you... I hope everyone see's what a skank you are.
slut
pickup only


  • Location: Cabbagetown
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1818360923-0 image 1818360923-1
image 1818360923-2 image 1818360923-3

No comments: