A somewhat atypical build to show you how the new Smoothie in Baja Blue builds up:
- Mostly shiney silver components. Most folks will use black bits which looks just fine too.
- New Albion 46-34t crank set for more useable gearing for mere mortals
- Soma Supple Vitesse 700x28c tires, decent tire clearance especially with these newer Shimano 105 calipers
- With the matching steel fork though the matching carbon has been slightly more popular.
- Colored spacers: We don't usually mess around with colored spacers, but they work well here.
|Offering CrMo steel or Carbon Fork options. Who loves you so much to offer TWO fork options?
|A couple of 5mm red spacers to echo the red stripes on the downtube and seat tube panels.
Thank you Pedal Revolution for helping with the build.