Thursday, February 28, 2013

Creamy Soma Goodness!

Have you been looking for some creamy tires for your bicycle? Soma's got you covered and then some.


Now in stock, the Soma New Xpress is available for the first time with cream colored tread in 650x38b, 26x1.75", 700x32c, 35c, and a brand new size 37c.


The 37c tires are also available in Black and Terracotta skinwall versions. They feature the same tread pattern as the 26" New Xpress.



These are a great choice for commuters and tourists, who want a good looking, grippy tire, but don't want to sacrifice punctures resistance.

All sizes feature Kevlar folding beads and our Hyptertex casing.



Made in Japan by our friends at Panaracer.


6 comments:

Noah said...

Super excited to see these new sizes and colors. How true to size is that 700c by 37? I've only used the 650b versions before but they were much smaller than 38 for me. At least on VO pbp rims.

Anonymous said...

Those creamy tires look so good. I can taste them through the screen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing out the 37s. I'll definitely be picking up a set.

Unknown said...

Will the white color be available on the b-line (non-hypertex) 650b tires? I am shopping for some tires and would buy some cream ones if they are available

Rob at Ocean Air Cycles said...

These are looking better and better each batch! I am pumped to be getting my next order in. For those who are worried that the hypertex casing might be less plush, it is not really that big of a deal. For the super sensitive looking for the most supple tire, wait for the next batch, but most of us will do just fine on the Hypertex. I have ridden them back to back, and love them all. 700x37 puts it over the top for me.

Unknown said...

Why do they not exist on your store?